How do I change my federated password?
Federated Wireless gives you easy, secure, 24x7 access to the Federated Wireless Knowledge Base and Community, Incident Management, and other online tools on my federated.
If you remember your current my federated password and would like to change it, it’s easy to do online.
What you'll need to get started:
- You will need to know your current my federated password
Change your password:
- Go to myfederated.federatedwireless.com. Select your Profile name in the primary navigation and select Profile from the drop down
- In the Profile Security section, select Change Password
- Enter your current username
- Enter your current password
- Enter your new password
- Confirm your new password by reentering
- Select Change to complete
- You are done when you see the success message
If you are unable to successfully change your password after following this process, please send an email to email@example.com and we will assist you with accessing your account.